We provide a professional service helping homeowners and businesses ensure their electrics are safe and meeting all statutory electrical requirements. We carry out electrical jobs both big and small. From fixing a faulty light to carrying out electrical testing, and installating home & office automation, we are here to help.
We carry out a range of essential electrical works on domestic properties. From small jobs such as fixing a light or socket to complete rewiring of any size properties including new builds. We can offer:
- Full & Part Rewires
- Outdoor Power
- Heating Controls
- Lighting Installation
- Bathroom & Kitchen Extractors
- Electric Showers
- Additional Plug Sockets
- Garage Electrics
- Home Automation Such as Lighting, Heating, Radiators, Hot Water, TV, CCTV All Controlled Via Smart Phones and Speakers.
- External Power
- Garden Sockets
- Security Lighting
- Fire Alarms
- Hot Water Cylinder Replacement with Compact Highly Efficient, Environmentally Friendly Sunamp Thermal Heat Store to Provide Mains Pressure Hot Water and Are an Accredited Sunamp Installer
- Electric Installation Condition Reports
- Mandatory Electrical Safety Checks for Landlords
- Other Electrical Works
Please get in touch with your electrical requirements and we will help if we can.
We carry out a range of light commercial works including:
- Electrical Inspections
- Electrical Certificates
- Fire and Emergency Lighting Installation
- New Lighting Installation
- Energy efficient office lighting upgrades
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Computer Network Cabling
- Landlord Electrical Tests
- Electrical Testing
- CCTV Installation
- Office Automation Such as Lighting, Heating, Radiators, Hot Water, TV, CCTV All Controlled Via Smart Phones and Speakers.
Our sister company PLP Property Maintenance also carries out a full Range of Property Maintance services please click the link here for more info. www.plppropertymaintenance.co.uk
All work undertaken by B Hunt Electrical is fully guaranteed and insured.
Domestic work will be registered with your local building control if required, including any relevant certification required as evidence for future inspections.
Evidence of certifications and qualifications are available upon request.